Friday, June 16, 2017

TLDH Pyramid Remastering

 Heya, I wanted to make another showcase of the remastering process, and the best way of doing those is with big outdoor areas, so in the original game we had a few lewd mummygirls in an optional pyramid.. I do plan to massively expand on that one, a hint for coming hentai artwork is already on the Tumblr

But now without further ado into the remastering, this is how the pyramids originally looked:
No idea why I wasn't ashamed.
First, I expanded the area, throwing in some random deserty vegegation. To the left you can see the tileset by Schwarzewald I shall be using for the remastered pyramid.
 
Trying out the new tileset, I quickly realized that I had to delete the backround.. and that the pyramid in the basic tileset was too small, I wanted to increase the size.

This may look more basic, but its actually advanced, I deleted the stuff around, and 'grew the pyramid by repeatedly using similiar tiles.

 
After the Pyramid was done I simply added some cornerstones, Statues and some polishing. I'll add interactables (You click on things and Ayla comments) Before the upload on saturday. Overall, finally a proper pyramid for ma game!

Update with the Desert town mostly completed, some new story and queststuff and what you see above will be tomorrow on The Patreon or next weekend for everyone else. Of course there'll be some moar obligatory lewdities.. but not giving those away today, hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment