Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.47

-Finished The Haunted Mansion remastered with a total of 4 new lewd endings. (Don't resist in time, or resist too much, Lose repeatedly against the Bondage-Zombies, Lose against the Zombie-Horde, Lose against the Ghost-Mistress)-I implemented weblinks that allow you to acess the blog from the games title menu.. not.. that relevant for patrons I realize, but it'll help out people that just check out the game every so and so months.

This release has a feeling of excited finality about it. We finish the arguably largest single area of the game, the northern lands.
 The next big effort will be the icelands as well as the Desertlands. It will see the introduction of the shadowy villain and architect of the demise of the Order of Demonhunters, new lewdness, old lewdness remastered, the attack of the True Corruptors and a return of the Lost Slimegirl.

I'll start by working on a cutscene, allowing romance for those well liked enough by their companions. Don't expect that one till next week.. I have to account for a lot of switches and combinations in companion interactions, plus, my first long work week.

Heres to hoping I caught all the bugs in this release.. I hope to avoid doing bugfix releases unless absolutely necessary due to the limitations of my internet atm.
-Finished The Haunted Mansion remastered with a total of 4 new lewd endings. (Don't resist in time, or resist too much, Lose repeatedly against the Bondage-Zombies, Lose against the Zombie-Horde, Lose against the Ghost-Mistress) 
-Implemented weblinks that allow you to acess the blog from the games title menu. I hope that it'll help out people that just check out the game every so and so months find new stuff easily.

For those wondering: I don't have as much internet acess atm, so I upload the newest version without rtp only. If you ever downloaded the game before, or played any RPG Maker VX Ace game, you wont need it. If you are new to these, just download and install the version with RTP.   




This release has a feeling of excited finality about it. We finish the arguably largest single area of the game, the northern lands.
 The next big effort will be the icelands as well as the Desertlands. It will see the introduction of the shadowy villain and architect of the demise of the Order of Demonhunters, new lewdness, old lewdness remastered, the attack of the True Corruptors and a return of the Lost Slimegirl.

I'll start by working on a cutscene, allowing romance for those well liked enough by their companions. Don't expect that one till next week.. I have to account for a lot of switches and combinations in companion interactions, plus, work and moving has been a lil distracting.

11 comments:

  1. Just a few short questions, please note that this is not a complaint:
    You guys invest a whole lot of time to add new content, areas and so on but why do you not add the old comments from the guys when one wears like no clothes again?
    Why was it removed in the first place?
    Would it not be easier and more funny and more realistic?
    I can fight all climate zones, all kinds of monsters and no one recognizes that one wears nothing, I just think it is funny that you guys focus on difficult stuff more than easy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmnn? The comments for nudity should still be in on all npcs that used to have them, nothing changed about that, if it did, its a bug.

      Delete
  2. Hey man, IDK it's something on my end but the lose cutscene against the zombie horde dosn't trigger a game over. Soon as you give in it just goes black and lets you repeat the fight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that just doesnt make much sense looking at the code. Far be it from me to claim I programmed it properly, but anyone else got this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its safe to say you should always start a fresh new save and then use MAGIS to get a stable game before trying a new update to avoid all most bugs, this solved my problem for everything i had. Also you need to take a break you work like a sweatshop I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckles* I am not doing any public release this week, so.. Hey, people pay me, so only fair I spent some time regularly actually working on updates. This is what it looks like if someone spents a few hours every week just.. programming up stuff.

      Delete
  5. Any work being done on the succubus path?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope the bug preventing me from leaving the castle once i powned gray is off^^U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you even enter the castle, when ever I do it all I get is a game over.

      Delete