Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.49


-Added a Story-cutscene at the end of the snow forest
-Added Slime encounter III
-Added encounter on the way from the Icelands to the mainland bridge with one new gameover and Hentaiscene (more to come there soon!)
-Added but didn't yet remaster Silverpine city (end of content)
-Bunch of smaller and not as small bugs fixed, including: Rubio disappearing, The armors not aligned properly and the unkillable if lifelinked ghost mistress (My bad, she should be hard to kill in that form, but not impossible, a code glitch)

-Also, hidden preview of a soon to be added Hentaiscene on our new patreon banner. (Before anyone conspiracies, nope, Aggra and me are still buddies, still luv his game, just.. TLDH uh.. has more better looking stuff. ^^)

Next week: Some well deserved rest! Nah, no rest for the wicked, but I do have to work on some more boring stuff that doesn't really make for good release material, like future items for Ayla and companions for the Icelands area and beyond.

Finally, I realize my game is open ended, and you can get lost, so here is a handy guide that'll be even more apropriate once I finish the next towns shop:

6 comments:

  1. But I hate spending money except to buy property. There's always weapons in chests and random drops for swords and items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, one of the fallen demonhunters in the second tower instantly triggers sex scene upon approaching her if you have a penis. Is this supposed to happen and there is no way for futa players to defeat her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get into the snow forest, it just keeps telling me to go to Baron Gray, but when I do I just get game overed... help pls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't let me into the snow forest...pls help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you update the android release to this version? Would love to play it on the go.

    ReplyDelete