Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Last Demonhunter 0.54

-Wolf village completed with two new lewd endings!
-Bunch of bugfixes. Will I ever be rid of them?
-Greenvale village and beegirls remastered and added. Not quite complete yet, moar stuff coming!

Up next: Finishing Greenvale, beginning the Ice-forest, hoping to get it up next week, but fighting with internet company. 

(apparently you can sent out a modem with a WRONG pin associated with it, lovely, I hate moving. and internet companies... its not like I don't have internets, but mobile internet is expensive and can't play the youtube playlists I like to listen to while programming. *whines whines*)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, now all I want to do is find out if someone has a walkthrough, because seriously I get stuck with some puzzles and I don't know what to do after wards.

    ReplyDelete